MTCNA: MikroTik Certified Network Associate Training
Sign up fo an Expert level subscription and get access to this Live Online Training.
The MTCNA Online Course:
- No need to postpone your training needs until after the lockdown.
- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, MikroTik granted us special permission to do an online training of their certified training and write the exam as soon as legislation allows.
- The current course price already includes the exam, but excludes all the equipment you need to do the training.
Who must attend this training:
- Ideally for Network engineers and technicians wanting to deploy and support networks using MikroTik RouterOS equipment.
- This 3-day, hands-n course will provide you with the skills to configure MikroTik RouterOS as a dedicated router, a bandwidth manager, a secure firewall etc.
- This course covers the basics for those who are new to MikroTik RouterOS and concentrates on the setting-up of a MikroTik device.
What you need:
- A stable internet connection for the duration of the online class
- Each participant must be equipped with a Windows 7/8/10 enabled laptop with full administrative rights. WinBox (http://www.mikrotik.com/download) must be up and running on your PC/MAC before the start of the training.
- You will require two RouterBoards, with a minimum of level 3 licensing, a minimum of three Ethernet ports and an 802.11 a/b/g/n radio. Typical RB931, hAP/hAP Lite or mAP.
- Each student must have at least three, CAT5 network cables to reach from the PC to the MikroTik, and between the MikroTik devices.
This course is available with any of the following Expert levels: