Cambium Networks: cnPilot Certified Training
Sign up for an Expert Level subscription and get access to this Live Online Training.
Cambium Networks Certification Training provides the technical details you need, with hands-on experience led by certified instructors. Learn more about our cnPilot and cnMaestro offerings in this 2-day technical certification course. This course provides both an overview of the product, software and a hands-on lab experiences using cnPilot and cnMaestro.
What you require:
- Students will need a laptop with an Ethernet port or adapter with full administrative rights, and a stable Internet connection to run this online class.
- For the lab exercises, you would require any of the Cambium cnPilot devices like an e410, e500 etc.
- Wi-Fi Overview
- System Configuration and Operations
- Wireless Configuration
- Guess Access Configuration
- Management Access (GUI/CLI)
- Networking Features
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Introduction of cnMaestro
- System Level Architecture Overview
- Accounts and Device claiming/onboarding
This course is available with any of the following Expert Levels: